Thank You Floral Gift Set
Show your appreciation to that special someone with the Thank You Floral Gift Set. Featuring our Honeysuckle Dew Thank You Soap, Forest Orchid Candle and perfectly presented Forest Orchid guest soaps, this thank you gift set will enchant them with its exotic floral fragrance and beautiful hand-illustrated packaging.
The soaps and candle are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free from parabens, SLS and SLES.
All English Soap Company products are made in England using ingredients of the highest quality. The packaging is sustainable and recyclable. Read our sustainability policy here.
Honeysuckle Dew Thank You Soap
The Honeysuckle Dew Thank You Soap bar weighs a generous 190g and is made with pure vegetable oils and enriched with shea butter to nourish and moisturise the skin. It is suitable for all skin types. It is fragranced with sweet notes of honeysuckle and waterlily, with bursts of citrus and orange blossom. A touch of refreshing eucalyptus and dry vetiver in the top notes balances sweet and citrus beautifully.
Beautiful bees buzz about hand-illustrated sunflowers on the delightful paper packaging. Our plastic-free wraps are designed in-house by our talented creative team and are unique to The English Soap Company.
The Honeysuckle Dew Thank You Soap is part of our new Occasions Collection Soaps, each uniquely illustrated with a caring message and imbued with the perfect perfume for the occasion. View the entire Occasions collection here.
Forest Orchid Guest Soaps
The Forest Orchid Guest Soaps contain three mini heart-shaped soap bars, perfectly packaged in a beautifully illustrated gift box. Enriched with moisturising shea butter, the Forest Orchid scented soaps has a fresh zingy pomegranate top note on a warming woody base of amber and guaiac wood.
The Forest Orchid Guest Soaps are the perfect gift for a house guest, as a token present for your loved ones or as a wedding favour. Alternatively, be a little selfish and keep the treat for yourself! Explore all guest soaps here.
Forest Orchid Soy Wax Candle
Fill a room with gorgeous fragrance with our Forest Orchid Candle. Made from pure soy wax, this 170ml single-wick candle has a burn time of approximately 35 hours. The Forest Orchid fragrance candle has a fresh zingy pomegranate top note on a warming woody base of amber and guaiac wood. The soy wax burns clean and evenly throughout to create a long-lasting aroma.
The Forest Orchid Candle is made in England with pure soy wax using traditional hand-pouring methods. It is presented in a glass container that can be repurposed or recycled after use. All our candles are presented in a beautifully illustrated recyclable cardboard gift box. Click here to explore all candles.
Why Choose Soy Wax Candles?
Soy is a Natural Material: Soy candles are made from entirely natural materials, unlike paraffin wax candles, which are made from petroleum.
Soy is Sustainable: Soybeans are a renewable, sustainable material. The production of soy candles does not involve fossil fuels, like petroleum-based paraffin wax.
Soy Wax is Non-Toxic: Soy wax is a natural material and is considered non-toxic. Other types of wax often contain chemical fragrances (which some find induce headaches) and scent boosters. In addition, paraffin wax gives off carcinogens when burned.
Natural Soy Wax Has a Better Fragrance: The natural scent from unperfumed soy candles is much stronger and more pleasant than the scent from paraffin wax candles. Soy wax candles don’t require any chemicals to scent them.
Long-Lasting: Soy wax candles last for approximately 50% longer than paraffin candles. Because of this, they are far more cost-effective. To find out more about why soy wax candles are the best types of candles you can buy, please click here to read our blog post.
Instructions for use:
Soap: Lather with warm water and wash off to leave skin cleansed and nourished. When not in use, keep the soap bar in a dry and cool area.
How to Care For Your Candle:
- The first burn of your candle is significant. Once a melt pool has formed, allow it to melt to the edge of your candle. This will help the candle burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always trim the wick to 1cm / 1/4″ before each burn. Remove the burnt part of the wick and any debris before relighting. This will help prevent ‘smoking’, blackening the glass, stopping the flame from getting too hot and burning the candle too fast.
- When 2cm / 1/2″ of wax is left in the bottom, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and don’t forget the glass jars can be repurposed!
Soap: Avoid contact with eyes; if soap gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of warm water. Not suitable for children under 36 months. For external use only.
Candle: To ensure the safe burning of your English Lavender Candle, please observe the instructions given below:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire.
- Always use a candleholder.
- Only light a candle if it is at room temperature.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not place burning candles in a draft.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Place candles in an upright position.
- Trim wick to 1cm before lighting.
- Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
- Never use a liquid to extinguish.