Job Title: Packing Operative
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: from £9.50 per hour
Location: Silveroaks Farm, Waldron, TN21 0RS
Expected Start Date: ASAP
This role is in our packing department assisting with packing products, preparing and dispatching orders, moving stock around the site manually, operating semi-automatic machinery and keeping the factory clean and tidy.
Any candidate must have excellent attention to detail and fine dexterity for wrapping soaps and packing other toiletries.
Any candidate will also need to:
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Be prepared to use pallet trucks and trolleys to move stock around the site;
- Be prepared to use semi-automatic machinery when necessary;
- Comply with procedures, rules, and regulations; and follow procedures and instructions given by supervisors;
- Have good organisational and time management skills;
- Have a driving licence as the site is not accessible via public transport.
The role is full-time, between 0800am – 1600pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role or for further details, please email Susannah Atherton at Susannah@christinamay.com