Lily of the Valley Triple Wick Candle
Fill a room with gorgeous fragrance with our Lily of the Valley Triple Wick Candle. Made from pure soy wax, this 450ml triple-wick candle has a burn time of approximately 60 hours. This Lily of the valley Triple Wick candle is enchanting with floral top notes of sweet jasmine on a bed of honeysuckle and magnolia. Middle notes are rich with Lily of the valley and rose creating a light and dewy scent.
The soy wax burns clean and evenly throughout to create a long-lasting aroma. The Lily of the Vally Triple Wick Candle is made in England with pure soy wax using traditional hand-pouring methods. It is presented in a glass container that can be repurposed or recycled after use. All our candles are presented in a beautifully illustrated recyclable cardboard gift box, making them an ideal birthday present or Christmas gift.
The English Soap Company triple wick scented candles are available in 4 fragrances, from fruity and floral, to woody and festive. To explore all products in the Soy Wax Candle Collection please click here.
We make every one of our products in the heart of the Sussex countryside, using the finest quality ingredients and traditional manufacturing methods we have used for the past 20 years. All our perfumes are made in England by expert perfumers and have been designed specifically for our unique products.
This Lily of the Vally Triple Wick Candle is vegan friendly, cruelty-free and free from parabens, SLS and SLES. The packaging is fully recyclable. For more information about the sustainability of our products, please click here.
Why Choose Soy Wax Candles?
Soy is a Natural Material: Soy candles are made from completely natural materials, unlike paraffin wax candles, which are made from petroleum.
Soy is Sustainable: Soybeans are a renewable, sustainable material. The production of soy candles does not involve fossil fuels, like petroleum-based paraffin wax.
Soy Wax is Non-Toxic: Being a natural material, soy wax is considered non-toxic. Other types of wax often contain chemical fragrances (which some find induce headaches) and scent boosters. Paraffin wax gives off carcinogens when burned.
Natural Soy Wax Has a Better Fragrance: The natural scent from unperfumed soy candles is much stronger and more pleasant than the scent from the paraffin wax candles. Soy Wax candles don’t require any chemicals to scent them.
Long-Lasting: Soy wax candles last for approximately 50% longer than paraffin candles. Because of this, they are far more cost-effective. To find out more about why soy wax candles are the best types of candle you can buy, please click here to read our blog post.
How to Care For Your Lily of the Valley Triple Wick Candle:
• The first burn of your candle is important. Once a melt pool has formed, allow it to melt to the edge of your candle. This will help the candle burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Always trim the wick to 1cm / 1/4″ before each burn, remove the burnt part of the wick and any debris before relighting. This will help prevent ‘smoking’, blackening of the glass, stop the flame getting too hot and burning the candle too fast.
• When 2cm / 1/2″ of wax is left in the bottom, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and don’t forget the glass jars can be repurposed!
Candle Safety Instructions:
To ensure the safe burning of your Lily of the Valley Triple Wick Candle, please observe the instructions given below:
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire.
• Always use a candleholder.
• Only light a candle if it is at room temperature.
• Do not move a burning candle.
• Do not place burning candles in a draft.
• Do not place candles near a source of heat.
• Place candles in an upright position.
• Trim wick to 1cm before lighting.
• Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
• Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
• Never use a liquid to extinguish.
Delivery & Returns:
Get free shipping on this Lily of the Valley Triple Wick Candle when you spend over £35 (UK Only).
Standard UK delivery costs £3.95 and takes between 5-7 working days. Orders under 2kg are sent by Royal Mail, anything over this amount will be sent via courier. Once your order has been dispatched a confirmation will be sent to the provided registered email address.
We also offer International Shipping to certain countries, click here for prices.
Click the Delivery & Returns tab above for further information.