Job Title: Junior Soap Operative
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £19,760 per year
Location: Silveroaks Farm, Waldron, TN21 0RS
We are looking for a candidate to join the team at our family-run company based in the East Sussex countryside.
The role is in our Soap Production Line department assisting with making soap products, operating semi and automatic machinery and keeping the factory clean and tidy.
Any candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to muck in and get the job done. This role is based in a warehouse and can be exposed to the weather elements regularly.
Any candidate will also need to:
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Be prepared to use pallet trucks and trolleys to move stock around the site – Training will be given;
- Be prepared to use semi and automatic machinery when necessary;
- Comply with procedures, rules, and regulations; and follow procedures and instructions given by supervisors;
- Have good organisational and time management skills;
- Have a driving license as the site is not accessible via public transport.
Please note the job is very manual and you will need to be physically fit to lift and move freely – this is a job that requires you to be on your feet for most of your shift.
The role is full-time, between 0700am – 1600pm Monday to Friday with a paid 30-minute lunch break and two 15-minute tea breaks.
To apply for this role or for further details, please email Susannah Atherton at Susannah@christinamay.com